Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rewinding

I was just rereading all my old blogs today. It brought back a lot of lovely memories. My still favourite blog on Sonia and Manmohan (Ramblings on the Indian elections) brings me a huge smile even today. My frustration at no one reading my Bond blog.. sigh..I thought it was fantastic, still do. My initial juvenile blog o Floyd - they deserve much better. Mittal’s mettle- which I wrote in great fervour in 10 minutes after seeing his interview with Barkha during the entire controversy. Sonia Resigns, which I think is one of my most original and newsprint worthy blogs; it made my day when a tough critic like Natasha messaged me saying she liked it. Munich…Shaun loved it..need I say more!! Then ofcourse the YFE phase and reservations took up all the blogspace. Knowledge and power – somehow it got lost into oblivion, but did I feel proud when I saw a very similar article by Rajdeep almost 5-6 months after I had blogged it!! Afzal – which made Lax send a very long and senti mail to me. TZP and Guru, which I consider amongst my best. And I loved my last blog on Congress – I had a hint that it was very popular sentiment that I was expressing when I wrote it.

I wonder if KK and Kuheli and everyone also reread their blogs? (I am sure Shaun doesn’t). You must do it guys..its great fun.

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2009 at 3:36 AM , Blogger Tangled up in blue... said...

I do..actually I reread some old posts several times. Its interesting to look at ur thought process again after a long time..

sometimes, i think a certain post was juvenile..other times i wonder how i was capable of such incredibly mature insights..i think its the same for u too..

i really liked ur sonia and manmohan post myself! :) thats the one u'd first emailed me i remember.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home